Thursday, October 25, 2012

I Think I'm Feeling Better

Thankfully my throat isn't sore anymore.  I'm just a bit fatigued and stuffy, but that seems to be the worst of it so far.  I am trying to steer clear of dairy (hahahahahaha, oh wow, unintentional pun, sorry) since it thickens mucous and makes it harder to breathe...harder to get rid of once it thickens up, might I add.  I think I'm doing fairly well for keeping it away, though :)

I wish I could consider this good news, but I'm finally getting a desk at work.  For the past six months (has it been that long already?!) I've been working from a counter top, crowded, and unorganized.  Today, I get a desk!  I can't consider it good news, though, because of the situations that lead me here.  One of my coworkers is no longer with the us.  I just realized that this makes it sound like a tragic accident happened or something.  He's perfectly alive and well.  He just isn't working at this company any more.  Things will be different, but, unfortunately, that's just how things go.

I also have a fun surprise coming for tomorrow's post.  *I* think it's exciting anyway.  You guys might not care :P

Can't wait!

Enjoy your Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment