Friday, September 7, 2012

ZZZoommmbbiiieee

So sleepy!  Yes, it was another 3am wake up call.  I tried to be less grouchy about it, and I guess I succeeded, but it doesn't change the fact that I woke up with a bit of a headache because of it.  Needless to say, I did not go walking this morning and was running late to work.

This weekend should be eventful, though.  I'll either nap after work or go find caffeine during lunch since I also failed to pack lunch today.  This weekend is the tree street yard sales, Celtic festival, and...actually, I think that's it, BUT! That's more than what's usually going on :D

There's a neighborhood in my city that consists of blocks of, well, tree named streets (hence the name tree streets).  Every year, maybe twice a year (?) they collectively hold a neighborhood yard sale.  It's a huge city event and people even travel from out of town to hit it up.  No joke.  It's like...I dunno...it is what it is.

In a neighboring town we're having a Celtic festival.  I haven't been to one hosted at this particular location so I'm not sure what to expect.  I hope it's good!  Maybe I'll hit up the farmer's market to top it all off! :D

Now that I've been consistent with the push ups, squats, and sit ups, I'm going to start adding in more stuff again.  I got a little too gung ho about it last time and burned out.  There is a church exactly a mile from my house so I'm going to use that as a 2 mile round trip starting out and build from there as I get comfortable since it's cooling down outside.  I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!

Here's more cute to help that along <3


I have a birthday coming up!  I'm totally getting a fitbit, but I'm not gonna lie.  While I'm excited about the fitbit, I'd be 1000x more excited if I got a puppy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment