Friday, August 17, 2012

100 Views?!

I'm shocked and thrilled!  I never expected that many views ;)

I've been tossing ideas around to talk about, but haven't found the time to construct a post.  I need suggestions!

I had a discussion with my cousin's wife about a rather touchy issue and it was really nice to have a DISCUSSION and not a battle of opinions, because as I've mentioned before, I love to discuss things and am open to other opinions and even open to changing my own when I receive valid information.  To find someone and have her discuss and talk with me was wonderful and not something I easily find around here.  Most people get really defensive about their views and think their opinion is the only correct way to think.

Anyhoo, it's been a crazy couple of weeks and hope to have a catch up post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment