Tuesday, November 20, 2012

NOT How I Wanted My Day Off

I  came home yesterday to a slow draining kitchen sink.  When both sides have water in them, they always drain slowly so I figured I would let it do it's thing.  Ryan woke me up this morning to tell me there was water in the floor.  The slow draining water was draining into the dishwasher and the dishwasher ran out of room so it ran into the floor!  I suppose this is better than it running out of the pipes under the sink and soaking everything.  Now I have to figure out where the clog is and WHY it suddenly decided to do this to me!  I have a feeling this will be a job bigger than a baking soda/vinegar fix >.<

All of you online bankers, this is for you!  When you swipe your card as credit at a gas station, it soft posts as $1.00 until it goes through.  Our budget is TIGHT.  It drives me crazy when that $1.00 sits there and I don't know how much money to subtract in place of that dollar because Ryan can't remember how much gas he put in the car.  Also, the dates get screwed up depending on when the card was swiped and when it goes through.  It's been almost a WEEK and the soft post is just sitting there.  What's taking so long?!?!?!

I guess that's all I have for now.  I'm off to fix the sink/dishwasher, and out to get stuff to make macaroni and cheese for work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment