Sunday, April 28, 2013

Decisions

Difficult decisions lie ahead of me. I will tell more about it as it comes up as nothing is set in stone.

Kurumi still tries to cover Charlie's scent which unfortunately involves urinating outside the litter box. My friend and I have combined our efforts in treatment and prevention. She has found a seemingly effective treatment for carpet stains and odor, and I have found some preventative methods that will hopefully be effective in stopping the behavior! So last night I decided I would clean the carpet today.

I also decided to clean the cabinet doors as they have (and have always had from what I remember) gunk build up from oil in the kitchen (hands, cooking, etc).

I decided a couple of weeks ago that I will make art my hobby again... once the house is clean and we're in maintenance, that is.

Doing Whole 30 was a wonderful decision that I am loving and do not wish to stop in the near future. I have no creativity in regards to food, but I love how it makes me feel.

Friday night we went bowling with my friend and her husband. You could also say my cousin and his wife. It's whatever floats your boat. Either way, I heart them and it was great fun and nice to do something different :)

Today is rainy and gross, but I'm loving it and refuse to let it put a damper on my mood for cleaning and productivity.

Let it be known that I am not ready for Monday, but I'm excited to have next Saturday off.

No comments:

Post a Comment