Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Exciting Year

It will be an exciting year. How do I know? Because we will make it so!! And because a word find puzzle told us so. Ryan saw one of those "the first three words you see will be your 2014" silly bits of nonsense. His three words were love, intelligence, and experience. My words were love, lust, and popularity. Both sets sound very exciting ;)

It has already been exciting. Our apartment is not equipped for single digit temperatures. We have three space heaters so its slowly getting better. I'm just so glad we got our rugs down last weekend! I imagine it could have been colder without them. It would also help if I could find my curtains :/ And my sewing machine to hem them as the windows ere are MUCH shorter than at the house.

That's all I have for today. More tolerable than yesterday's novel, yes?

Oh, before I go. Here's an updated picture of our horse...goat...er, puppy. She's 7.5 months old and 53lbs now :)




No comments:

Post a Comment